Deloitte Announced as Lead Sponsor for 11th Life Sciences Accounting & Reporting Congress
BOSTON – March 3, 2015 – CBI is pleased to announce Deloitte & Touche LLP as the lead sponsor of this year’s Life Sciences Accounting & Reporting Congress, which will be held March 16-18, 2015, at the Hilton at Penn’s Landing in Philadelphia. This is the eleventh year that Deloitte has been lead sponsor of the Congress, which is the premier finance and accounting event for life science executives in CFO, controller, accounting and finance leadership roles.Anchored by conference chairperson and newly elected CEO of Deloitte LLP Cathy Engelbert, the event will feature perspectives from nearly 30 industry-leading companies.
Attendees of the Congress will have an opportunity to:
- Hear opening remarks delivered by Deloitte LLP CEO Cathy Engelbert
- Get the latest regulatory updates from SEC, FASB and PCAOB executives
- Customize their own agendas and choose from three pre-conference seminars, five options for in-conference workshops and two options for program tracks
- Earn continuing professional education credits
- Network, learn and make connections with hundreds of life sciences industry thought leaders and executives
For more information on the conference or to view the entire agenda, please visit www.cbinet.com/accounting. For registration assistance, please contact Christian Alongi at 339.298.2131 or email@example.com. About CBI: CBI, a subsidiary of UBM Advanstar, is the leading provider of market-driven, unbiased conferences for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and healthcare industries. CBI offers specialized information presented in interactive formats by thought leaders and regulators. For more information, please visit www.cbinet.com.